Port Adventures are shore excursions selected by Disney Cruise Line to provide the very best recreation, leisure and sightseeing for each destination with the peace of mind that comes from letting someone else do all the planning. As some Port Adventures are quite popular and space can be limited, we recommend all Guests reserve excursions online once the cruise vacation has been paid in full. Guests can also book or make inquiries onboard at the Port Adventure Desk.
Why book through Disney Cruise Line instead of making your own arrangements?
Convenience without the Hassle
- Maximize time ashore - avoid getting lost, long waits, negotiating fares and currency exchange.
- Tour departure times coincide with the ship's schedule and other tours, enabling multiple tours if desired.
- If the ship arrives late into port, tour operators adjust their schedules. With independently booked tours, you may risk losing some or all of your experience.
- Excursions are fully refunded from a missed port of call due to an itinerary change.
- In the rare event your tour runs late, the ship remains in port or transportation is arranged to the next port of call at no cost to you. With late independently booked tours, Guests are responsible for all costs to rejoin the ship at the next port, including any flights and hotels.
Safety, Service, Quality and Value.
- Excursion operators are selected based upon their ability to promote a safe experience and provide unforgettable activities ashore.
- Adventures are selected with different ages and abilities in mind.
- A Cast Member personally escorts Guests to the tour starting point.
- Some tours and inclusions may not be available through independent options.
For your safety and enjoyment, some Port Adventures have age restrictions and children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Guests can cancel any Port Adventure, except select non-refundable Signature Tours, up to 3 days prior to sailing via disneycruise.com without penalty. However, once onboard, all Port Adventures are non-refundable and Guests will be charged if they cancel their Port Adventure.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventure tickets are non-refundable and pricing is subject to change without notice. Excursions themselves are also subject to change or cancellation at any time