Disney Cruise Line, the undisputed leader in children's cruise entertainment, offers dedicated clubs and lounges plus customised interactive programs for kids, tweens and teens ages 3 to 17 years. Disney was the first cruise line to offer almost an entire deck for children's activities and a dedicated space just for teens. Plus, Disney has some of the industry's longest operating hours for children's activities. And while kids enjoy the most extensive youth activity areas at sea, parents can enjoy the ship thanks to an onboard communication service allowing kids to contact their parents anywhere on the ship.
Disney's Oceaneer Club
This lavish children's activity center is the ideal place for children 3 to 12 to dress up as a favorite Disney character, play computer games and enjoy a wide variety of supervised themed activities throughout the day. While some activities are recommended for certain age groups, participation is based on a child's interest level and maturity - not age. As a result of this, siblings and friends can play together without restriction.
Disney's Oceaneer Lab
This activity center dedicated to adventure and exploration is the ideal place for children ages 3 to 12 to play games, perform educational experiments, access computer games and enjoy a wide variety of supervised activities. Kids 8 to 12 years of age also can check themselves in and out of Disney's Oceaneer Lab at their parents' discretion.
This special lounge is available exclusively to tweens-children 11 to 14 years of age.
It's "teens-only" in this exclusive space for those ages 14 through 17. Here, teenage Guests can listen to music, watch television, play videogames or take part in a number of other activities chaperoned by some of the coolest counselors at sea.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Fantasy only
- Royal Knight Package - $15.95 USD - hair styling, mighty sword and shield.
- Coach Package - $54.95 USD - hair styling, face gem and shimmering makeup.
- Crown Package - $59.95 USD - hair styling, face gem, shimmering makeup and nail polish.
- Castle Package - $184.95 USD hair styling, shimmering makeup, nail polish, face gem and princess sash. Plus, a crown, a wand and choice of costume.
- Under the Sea Package - $99.95 USD - 2-piece swimsuit and "mermaid tail" wrap, floral hair clip, necklace and nail polish.
- Royal Sea Package - $595.00 - includes 3 pampering packages: the Castle, Under the Sea and Deluxe Maiden packages. Guests receive a framed photo and a traveling tote with Disney Cruise Line adventure stickers. Plus, on the first night of your cruise, your little princess will receive a very special stateroom delivery—a glass slipper and glass slipper necklace with royal invitation to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!**
- First Mate Package - $34.95 USD - bandana, facial scars tattoos, fake teeth, earring, eye patch, and a cutlass.
- Empress Package - $34.95 USD - bandana, shimmering makeup, face gem, tattoos, nail polish, earring, eye patch and cutless.
- Deluxe Maiden Package - $99.95 USD - bandana, shimmering makeup, face gem, tattoos, nail polish, earring, eye patch and cutless. Plus an empress gown or tee-shirt and tutu.
- Captain's Package - $99.95 USD - includes your choice of costume (jack Sparrow or Boney Pirate), as well as swashbuckling accessories and makeup
** The Royal Sea package cannot currently be booked online from your cruise Planning Center. If you're interested in this package please contact Magical Mouse Holidays for a copy of the order form.
Prices subject to change.