Disney Cruise Line dining is sure to satisfy the appetites of your entire family—thanks to fresh, expertly prepared dishes made available 24 hours a day. Featuring diverse menus inspired by some of the world's most intriguing destinations, and restaurants that are distinctly themed and brimming with charm, it's the finest dining at sea.
Featured dining options include:
- Main Dining - Guests will experience diverse menus, "rotating" through three uniquely-themed, elegant restaurants with the same wait staff to anticipate their needs and personal tastes.
- Adult Exclusive Dining - adults 18 and older can enjoy the magic of a more romantic and elegant dining experience during their vacation.
Other onboard food and beverage options include:
- Casual Dining - convenient casual dining features an enticing spread of freshly prepared, delicious food items for every family member's tastes. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner-including self-service food items and made-to-order delicacies-in an air-conditioned setting or on deck side.
- Quick Service - satisfy those between-meal cravings with a variety of well-balanced and delicious offerings throughout the day, be it morning, noon or night.
- In-Room Dining - order room service 24 hours a day for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Dining on each ship:
- Disney Magic - Animator's Palate, Carioca's, Lumiere's, Palo
- Disney Wonder - Animator's Palate, Parrot Cay, Triton's, Palo
- Disney Dream - Animator's Palate, Enchanted Garden, Royal Palace, Palo, Remy
- Disney Fantasy - Animator's Palate, Enchanted Garden, Royal Court, Palo, Remy